A maximum number of business individuals use QuickBooks accounting software to manage the day to day financial and accounting tasks. Along with this, the Operating System plays a major role while using any software. Sometimes, the software users often come across some issues while using the software. It is not at all mandatory to update windows to the most recent release. In case you have replaced your old PC with Windows 10, it is suggested to know QuickBooks support windows 10 or not. For QuickBooks users, it is must to understand the compatibility of QuickBooks and windows 10.
Let’s check the steps to check your windows 10 version.
Some of the Errors in QuickBooks Compatibility with Windows 10
You may face the software error because of the following reasons like:
1. Maybe there is some in QBWUSER.INI file.
2. The corrupted hard drive in the computer system could also be the reason.
3. It might be possible that there is some damage or error in program files.
4. The outdated version of QB Desktop could be the other reason.
5. The error may be occurring due to the corruption in windows files.
Steps to Check Windows 10 version
1. First, you need to click on the start menu and then type about your PC.
2. Now, click on about your PC and then scroll down to search your version number.
With this, let’s check what the different windows 10 versions that are supported with QB Desktop.
Versions of Windows Supported by QB Desktop
1. Windows 10 version 1809 (most recent)
This version of the software works perfectly with QB Desktop 2020. You will not find any QuickBooks windows 10 compatibility issues. Along with this, you will not face any error while using this version.
2. Windows 10 Version 1803
It is said to be the second-most recent version of Windows 10 version 1803. Along with this, it supports all your QB Desktop from 2017.
3. Windows 10 Version 1709
The specific version will support all the version of QB Desktop from 2017 to 2020.
4. Windows 10 Version 1507, 1511, 1607 and 1703
If you are using any of the mentioned above version, then you need to update to the most recent version of windows.
Now, to make sure the compatibility of QuickBooks with windows 10 you need to enable .NET framework 3.5.
Steps to Enable .NET Framework 3.5
1. First press windows+R to open the run window.
2. Now, you need to type the control panel, then click ok.
3. Click on uninstall a Program, then you need to turn windows features on or off.
4. Make sure that .NET Framework 3.5 is marked check, as well as .NET Framework 4.5.
5. In case it is not marked checked, choose it and then click ok.
6. Finally, if it is already marked checked, then click on cancel.
We hope that the blog has helped you in clarifying your doubts and queries related to QuickBooks compatibility with Windows 10. For any doubt related to QuickBooks compatibility windows 10, you can contact the professional team of the software. Feel free to get in touch with us. We would be happy to provide you the QuickBooks technical support.
To gather more information on QuickBooks Compatibility with Windows 10, dial the QuickBooks Toll- Free Support Phone Number (877-221-952O).